Task 5.2 “Critical Thinking: The Soul of Communication"

 According to the excerpt taken from “Critical Thinking: The Soul of Communication” found in Pearson’s TalentLens Website, critical thinking is the key to unlock the great leadership in us. Being able to communicate our thoughts and ideas precisely eliminates any misunderstandings, errors and faults that is usually a problem when working in groups. With relevance to the excerpt, without critical thinking, the person that plays the role of leaders will in fact perform poorly in his or her duties as a leader. Critical thinking is a tool which allows leaders to bring out the best out of its followers through thoughtful conversations which in fact leads to effective communication. I personally see critical thinking as a valuable skill set for me to constantly improve so as to provide a better service to my own future workplace and colleagues. It will allow me to improve my proper reasoning skills and according to the excerpt, “develop a coherent argument” with my future colleagues  which unlocks my drive to solve problems with my team effectively and figure out the best options to achieve the goal of the projects or task. Effective communication is indeed the result of critical thinking.

Edited September 5, 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CA1 - Descriptive Reflection

CA2 Summary Reader Response Final Draft

Task 3 Paraphrasing